Clay Travis is a former columnist for CBSSports.com and FanHouse and a former editor for Deadspin. He has written two-bestselling books, Dixieland Delight and On Rocky Top, and one international bestseller — in England, seriously — Man: The Book, a comedic satire of 975 man rules. A former attorney who realized that practicing law full time was miserable, Travis likes pink dolphins, beards, people who email him “your gay”, and giving subtle nods in the direction of other men who have outkicked their coverage. He founded Outkick in 2011 in an effort to make your day more enjoyable and prove that gay Muslims can succeed in America today. Since 2011 Outkick has, conservatively, cost the law firms of America four billion dollars a year in lost productivity. He is America’s only gay, racist, sexist, homophobic conservative liberal and he can be reached with your inevitable hate mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outkick on Periscope
- Just over six years ago Outkick the Coverage launched as an independent website. I had no idea what would happen, but I was cautiously optimistic …More »
- I’m a weak man, what can I say? The moment news broke that HBO had accidentally aired Game of Thrones Season Seven, Episode 6 on …More »
- Waking up this morning to stories of Trump protesters outside Barclays Center in Brooklyn wasn’t particularly strange, because at this stage in the game, Trump …More »
- It’s Friday, and what an insanely crazy week it has been. I don’t know about you guys, but this week seems like it has lasted …More »
- I had to watch the first two episodes of Netflix’s The Defenders, which hit the streaming service today, twice. Why? Because I fell asleep during …More »